Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Think Im Talking!

Hey everyone! I wanted to give an update on my going-ons. I'm just lovin' all the new foods I get to try these days. My momma keeps telling me how FAT I am, but she just keeps the food coming til I'm in a 'food coma' as she calls it. She just can't keep her hands of my thighs! I just laugh, squeel, and razz back.
She has to be careful these days, cause whatever is in my reach goes in my mouth. Ive even put my binki in by myself! (I think it was an accident, though) I love sittin up in my Bumbo. I get to look around and see everything goin on. As you all know, I'm goin to the Dr in a couple weeks--not lookin forward to that though cause I get more shots. Oh well, gotta do it. Ill be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you are getting to be a big boy already Evan!! Can't wait to see you again on Saturday. I see you like posing for pictures so I will be happy to take lots of you when I see you. You are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Still a bottle boy...

Still a bottle boy...

i know... he will HATE me for this!

i know... he will HATE me for this!

but it looks so comfortable!

but it looks so comfortable!

My Blog List

Happy Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Boy!



Evan & Charlotte

Evan & Charlotte
Dinner Time!!

Sledding

Sledding