Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa

Well, i got to see Santa, and i gotta tell ya... it was a little frightening!! He was really nice and all, but a little scary looking! I got through it, though. He was at a holiday party I went to last weekend at the Ihlers. Mommy says, again, I was just PERFECT! We were all there for over 6 hours, and I didn't cry once. I took a little nap for Mommy & Daddy cause they had a rob your neighbor game to play, so after that I was ready to party again.

Im almost crawling now. Im on my hands and knees and I kinda rock back and forth, but Im just not too sure how to move the arms and legs in the right order quite yet. Give me another week or so, and Im gonna have run of the house! Im eating little puffs and crackers now. I really LOVE the biscuits! Seems Mommy only gives them to me before bath time, though. They do get really messy. Somehow I even manage to get them on my feet... don't ask me how!

Christmas time is so exciting. Lots of gifts all around, and pretty lights! I just cant wait. Im sure there will be new food to try, too... which is my FAVORITE thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evan. This is your TT. I was just writing to let you that I love you and I can't wait to kiss your fat cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Still a bottle boy...

Still a bottle boy...

i know... he will HATE me for this!

i know... he will HATE me for this!

but it looks so comfortable!

but it looks so comfortable!

My Blog List

Happy Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Boy!



Evan & Charlotte

Evan & Charlotte
Dinner Time!!

Sledding

Sledding