Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun In The Snow!

We all played in the snow last night. Evan went sledding in his little ducky tub and had a blast. He has so many new things going on these days. He is pulling up to EVERYTHING, even cruising a little bit (walking holding onto things, for those of you that don't know what that means!). He just loves standing up and watching whats going on around him. Lori, the babysitter, tells me all the time how 'advanced' he is, and he is such a quick learner. Also that she thinks he actually knows that when the girls have their snacks at the table, to go underneath to wait for the food they drop! Now that is advanced!
He is eating everything in site, and has even mastered his sippy cup. Evan always wants what I am eating, even if he has his own snacks. Kinda like a little puppy! Take the new poll. Let us know when you think Evan will be standing independently!

2 comments:

  1. He is so frickin cute!! I can't even imagine what I will do when all 4 of mine are pulling up and walking around. He is a chunker like my Ethan, I love it! I hope all is well with you and your family, keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Evan, those binkie-fueled Ducky Bobsleds are the best, aren't they! You look so cute, although I can see that the snow and all the fun kind of caused you to glaze over a little bit. No matter - Mommy and Daddy had great fun with you for your First Adventure in the Snow! As soon as you learn to stand, you can try snowboarding!


    Love, Grandma Susan S.

    ReplyDelete

Still a bottle boy...

Still a bottle boy...

i know... he will HATE me for this!

i know... he will HATE me for this!

but it looks so comfortable!

but it looks so comfortable!

My Blog List

Happy Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Boy!



Evan & Charlotte

Evan & Charlotte
Dinner Time!!

Sledding

Sledding