Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello Internet World!

Well here I am everyone!! I saw my cousin Charley's page the other day, and thought it was such a cool idea, I decided to make one myself. I am about 11 1/2 weeks old now and I'm almost 14 lbs, and 24 in. Im gettin big so fast, my mommy had to put me on real food! I've had squash and sweet potatoes so far. (I like the sweet potatoes better!) She said i cant have the good fruits until I've tried all the veggies. (She doesn't even eat the crap she gives me!!)
I've heard rumors about gettin my 3 month pictures taken next week, and I'm very excited about that. I just LOVE being in front of the camera. I even smiled for every picture at my 4 week appointment!
Well, I think I need my pants changed, so I better get goin. I'll be back real soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Little Evan,
    You are postively Evanly! Whoops, I forgot a couple of letters....
    You are Heavenly! What a great little guy you are and such a VERY cute baby. And, today, you are 3 months old! I can see that Mommy and Daddy are taking wonderful care of you and giving you a LOT of love. I love you, too, VERY much!
    Love, Grandma S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evan,

    You are adorable! I have heard so much about you from your Grandma (everything good). Hope to get to meet you in person very soon.

    Love,
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete

Still a bottle boy...

Still a bottle boy...

i know... he will HATE me for this!

i know... he will HATE me for this!

but it looks so comfortable!

but it looks so comfortable!

My Blog List

Happy Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Boy!



Evan & Charlotte

Evan & Charlotte
Dinner Time!!

Sledding

Sledding