Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 Months Now

Well, we all got our pictures taken!! Mommy and Daddy tried to steal the show, but I was cuter than both of them! I went to the Doctor today too, and i weighed 14 lbs 10 oz!! Thats the 79th percentile. Some of my clothes are already 6-9 months!
I just got over my 1st cold too. Just a runny nose, coughing, and some sneezing. Not too terrible... and Mommy took extra special care of me! I think my cold bothered her more than me!
Well, hope you guys like our pictures. See ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. What cute pictures!!! Evan, you come from good stock!!! Love to read your blogs!! XXOO, (Great Aunt) Barb Sigler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan, you are the cutest boy and I'm not just saying that because I love you.....Gramma Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cousin Evan!!!
    You are so cute!! I was so excited to see that you visited my blog. I had mommy bookmark your blog so that I could check in on you all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Still a bottle boy...

Still a bottle boy...

i know... he will HATE me for this!

i know... he will HATE me for this!

but it looks so comfortable!

but it looks so comfortable!

My Blog List

Happy Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Boy!



Evan & Charlotte

Evan & Charlotte
Dinner Time!!

Sledding

Sledding